Business Development Manager
Office-based in Bangalore, India, you will be responsible for maintaining existing sales accounts and generating new business within the territory (India). Sales are primarily within the defence, communications and scientific market sectors, and are through an established distribution network.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, UK, you will have the following responsibilities:-
- Sales for products within the territory in line with company objectives, including design-in activity and all ongoing maintenance of the accounts
- Providing technical and commercial support to the distributors
- Develop ongoing sales strategy for growth within the territory
- Assist with the identification of new product requirements for future product strategy
- Attend and assist with marketing events within the territory
- Maintaining and providing records and forecasts for the territory on a regular basis
Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science, with experience in several of the following:
- 10 years of sales/marketing experience in the embedded computer markets, in particular defence and communications
- Knowledge of VPX, VME, CPCI and MTCA computer architectures/systems preferred
- Experience of managing and supporting technical distributors, integrators and direct accounts
- Highly motivated, self-starter, working within a small dedicated team
- Willingness to travel within territory as necessary
The ability to communicate effectively with the company's customers at an engineering level, both verbally and in writing. You will be part of a small team with a high level of responsibility for your own work.
Very competitive salary package with relocation allowance where appropriate. Company-supported Government Provident fund scheme, Non-contributory Group medical and health insurance schemes.
ContactPlease email your CV to:
Concurrent Tech India Pvt Ltd