Software Design Engineer
Continuing expansion of our product range means that the company requires an additional Software Design Engineer at our India location.
Reporting to the Software Manager, the software Design Engineer will have responsibility for the following:-
Design and development of device driver software for many standard
operating systems such as Linux, Windows or VxWorks etc
- Porting and testing of Operating Systems on new Software platforms
- Production technical support
Working in a small company environment means that majority of each design is completed by an individual engineer, who quickly becomes involved with all aspects of the product design and development. Short design timescales are an important part of our development strategy, which also results in our engineers being involved in many different product designs quite quickly.
Candidates should be Engineering graduates, able to demonstrate practical post graduate experience, and be familiar with some or all of the following:-
- C or C++ programming, primarily for the Intel 80x86 family of microprocessors
- Embedded real-time software development Windows or Linux/Unix device drivers or system (kernel level) software
- Diagnostics, boot-loader or PC BIOS development
- VxWorks, QNX or other real-time operating systems
- Expertise in debugging in an embedded environment
The successful candidate
will also be able to demonstrate: -
- The ability to communicate effectively with others within the company at an Engineering level
- An eye for detail and a pride in their work
Self-motivation and enthusiasm
Very competitive salary package with relocation allowance where appropriate. Company-supported Government Provident fund scheme, Non-contributory Group medical and health insurance schemes.
Please email your CV to:
Concurrent Tech India Pvt Ltd