Regional Sales Manager
Working directly for the Sales and Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing and generating new business within the territory. Sales are primarily within the defence, communications and scientific market sectors, and are either direct or through an established distribution network.
- Sales for products within the territory in line with company objectives, including design-in activity and all ongoing maintenance of the accounts
- Providing technical and commercial support to the distributors
- Develop ongoing sales strategy for growth within the territory
- Assist with the identification of new product requirements for future product strategy
- Attend and assist with marketing events within the territory
- Maintaining and providing records and forecasts for the territory on a regular basis
Qualifications and skills
- degree educated (Electronics, Engineering)
- previous sales experience in the embedded computer markets, in particular defence and communications.
- knowledge of VPX, VME, CPCI, AMC computer architectures/systems preferred
- experience of managing and supporting technical distributors, integrators and direct accounts.
- highly motivated, self-starter, working within a small dedicated team
- overseas sales experience preferable
- willingness to travel within territory as necessary
BenefitsCompetitive salary package (base +OT commission), company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.
ContactPlease send your CV with a covering letter. Post, email or fax to:
Mrs Morag Willis,
Concurrent Technologies Plc
4 Gilberd Court, Newcomen Way,
Colchester CO4 9WN, UK
Fax: +44 1206 751116