PP B1x/msd - 6U CompactPCI® board based on 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
PP B1x/msd is a single slot air-cooled CompactPCI® board, allowing customers to easily migrate to the latest generation of Intel® processors for longer system lifecycles.
- Highest performance option features quad-core processor with up to 32 Gbytes of memory
- Dual-core processor options and 16 Gbytes of memory for lower performance applications
- Build option for 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports on the front panel for higher speed networking
- One or two XMC/PMC module slots for local I/O expansion
- Support for three graphics interfaces
- Optional on-board storage: CFast™ and 2.5-inch HDD/SSD
PP B1x/msd is a 6U CompactPCI® board based on 4th generation Intel® processors with build variants allowing processor and memory choice to suit the application. PP B1x/msd is designed to enable customers using existing PP 91x/x1x or PP 93x/x1x CompactPCI boards to transition to a new design that is expected to be in the market for many years. New to this generation of CompactPCI board is the option for faster networking with dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet on the front panel, additional connectivity on the optional J4 connector and a CFast slot for reliable on board storage.