TR G4x/msd - 3U VPX™ board based on Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 Family
TR G4x/msd is optimized for Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) rugged server applications which need excellent processing, memory and storage capabilities. Multi-processor systems can easily be constructed using the built-in Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports. TR G4x/msd is targeted towards long life-cycle rugged server applications across a range of military, aerospace, transportation and test markets.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 Family
- 8-core, 12-core or 16-core processing options
- Up 64 Gbytes DDR4 memory for server grade applications
- Direct attached storage options including:
- Flash Drive Module
- Up to two M.2 modules or a 2.5-inch drive
- 10 Gigabit and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- PCI Express® connections for point to point expansion
- Long life-cycle support
Military Surveillance and Communications Boosted by Intel® Xeon® Processor-Based VPX Server Board
In this white paper published by Intel, Concurrent Technologies more than triples the number of CPU cores in a rugged microserver form factor.